Pages

18 March 2015

Lessons In Illustrator.


Thats right i've been refreshing myself on Illustrator in a local class, and I have been creating some logos, posters and general funky designs. So naturally here I am sharing what I've been up to...

                                                     
To start off with, a moodbord

Logos- messing with shapes 
and initials to create a personal image that 
would identify me and my personality.... I tried.


 

Might just be seeing these on my future art work. =D
Cards-Using basic shapes to 
create more complex and identifiable images. 



Messing around with text and 
pattern layering. I just stuck a picture in 
the background for funzies. 

And some design templates for stickers, mugs and keychains
using some of the techniques that i've learnt.  



I've got a couple weeks left and so far I've enjoyed what i've accomplished.

You know the drill,
Until next time,
~Cow4noW~

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something interesting...

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN