Pages

10 February 2015

Sketchbook From Holiday



Theres no better excuse then a holiday to sit down with a yummy beverage and sketch away at what your seeing. So I took my sketchbook out with me to Spain, as an artist should, and sketched whenever I got the opportunity. Which mean whenever I put down my camera enough and stood stationary for longer then 5 mins for me to sketch!

And this is what I produced. I would have loved to got more,
 but I'm happy that I at least got these done. 
At the airport.

Town shop. Mijas. See pictures from my photos, you might recognise. 

Might recognise this too. Promise it was not copied. =P
I just loved this place, SURROUNDED BY BIRDS!!!! So Manny BIRRDS!!! hahahaha!!


Sketches from the road. Obv's I wasn't driving.

Sheep on a feild

BIRD!

More from the road.

I tried. I didn't do him justice. 


And there we go. A few sketches to share. 

Until next time,
~Chow4noW~
Chana!
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something interesting...

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN